Monday, August 1, 2011

Casey+Orlando=TROUBLE

Well, it looks like the world won’t have to obsess about the whereabouts of Casey Anthony any longer. The disturbed ex-momma is ordered to return to Orlando in the next few days. Casey has spent the last two weeks in hiding. None of us have known about her location during this time. This morning judge Stan Strickland signed documents that will instruct Anthony to serve up to one year of supervised probation on her check fraud charges. We don’t know where she will be staying once she returns to Orlando. I am sure it won’t be long until we found out, though. I think people are going to hunt her down and won’t stop until they find her. I mean before we didn’t know where she was in the world, but people had strong ideas of her whereabouts. Now all of the world will not only know the state she will be in, but the town. People are ready to give her a piece of their mind. Since Casey has been in hiding she has been on the down low in the media. I have a feeling that this was very short lived.

Remember to comment and become a follower!!

P.S. Check later, I might post some more news later!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think that chick needs to get out of the country there is a target on her backside, and she needs to call another continent her hope, usually France likes these notorious types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....I know...I don't know how she is going to survive living in America

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can how that person will survive without hospitalization and some serious counceling. She is a very sick girl. I sure feel sorry for her mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know she is already in intense counseling, dealing with various issues. I know one of the major ones is she is trying to cope with Caylee's death. That one just makes me sick. Another issue is, that she is having trouble because she has been used to be locked up in a cell for 4 years straight. She is a very sick person. I do not feel bad for her one bit. I do, like you said Judy, feel bad for her parents. They don't deserve to be going through what they have been up through. Their daughter has ruined their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOPS!! I meant "instruct" haha!! Thanks Jan!! Do you have any thoughts on Casey Anthony?

    ReplyDelete